Oven Maintenance Checklist
Let’s face it, keeping the kitchen oven spick and span is not exactly anyone’s idea of having a great time. It is a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Bits of food can bake onto any surface, not just within the oven. Every oven needs a maintenance checklist in order to keep the oven in A1 working condition. Further repairs may be required if you notice that your oven is not working properly.
Cleaning the Oven
• The continuous-cleaning oven models do not require oven cleaning products to keep them clean. These models burn off food during regular, daily operation; all you need to do is vacuum-out the remaining food crumbs.
• If your oven is a self-cleaning one, which is not the same at the continuous-cleaning model, you have two options:
– Make use of an oven cleaner without using the self-clean cycle
– Use the self-clean cycle without using an oven cleaner – this cycle takes a couple of hours to complete.
Ovens without the self-cleaning feature will require an oven cleaner.
• Remove the oven’s metal racks in order to access the entire oven. Wear rubber gloves to protect your hands and use a drop cloth to protect the floor.
• Do not breathe-in the fumes, use a dust mask or wear a bandana over your nose.
• Spray inside the oven with the oven cleaner and allow the chemical to do its job for as long as the recommended time.
• You may need to scrape off some areas after you have wiped off the cleaner.
• In order clean oven racks, simply slide them into a trash bag (a heavy-duty one), spray inside the bag with the cleaner and place the bag in an area where there is adequate sunlight.
Oven Repairs – Only Call Reputable Electricians!
Don’t undertake oven repairs by yourself, call a qualified electrician. Reputable companies such as http://www.ovenrepairmelbourne.com.au offer customers the opportunity to reach qualified electricians who will do a great job of repairing and maintaining domestic and industrial oven.It appears that your web host has disabled all functions for handling remote pages and as a result the BackLinks software will not function on your web page. Please contact your web host for more information.…