10 Tips to Lose 10 Pounds Fast!
Here are 10 tips to losing 10 pounds as quickly as possible:
1. Exercise. You have to move to lose. If you want quick weight loss one of the best things to do is to start exercising as quickly as possible with a cardiovascular routine such as walking, running, biking or utilizing an exercise machine. Many people notice weight loss results after only a week of exercising.
2. First thing in the morning exercise. If you are able to do your exercising (walking, running etc) first thing in the morning, before consuming any breakfast, then you’ll shed weight much quicker than normal, since the calories you burn are direct stored fat calories, as opposed to multiple meals you’ve already consumed during the day.
3. Plan ahead. This is huge and is the difference between those who succeed and those who don’t. Plan your program ahead of time, that way you can get right to it without hesitation. Once hesitation set’s in, self doubt step’s in right behind it to sabotage your diet goals!
4. Eat veggies. Fill up on vegetables. Veggies are the one thing you can eat an abundance of and not gain fat from. You fill up on veggies, your hunger becomes satisfied and dieting becomes easy.
5. Eat lean protein. Lean protein is another food you can eat that isn’t a major culprit of fat gaining. Chicken breasts, fish, and lean steak are good choices.
6. Lift weights. Lifting weights will help with shedding off the weight. Lifting stimulates your body to burn more calories during the day, so you get that extra fat burning push that will help you lose 10 pounds quickly, and you’ll look a lot better!
7. Cut the carbs. Cutting out carbohydrates is one of the quickest ways to lose 10 pounds. Many people have noticed a huge difference with carb cutting. The types of carbs to cut out of your diet are the heavy carbohydrates such as breads and pastas. As mentioned earlier, carbohydrates from vegetables are fine.
8. Short intense exercise. If you exercise intensely for 10-15 minutes you can get the same, and many times better, results for losing fat. This is huge as it cuts down your exercising time and eliminates boredom which is responsible for many people losing site of their goals.
9. Stay positive. If something doesn’t work, you are still ahead of the game because now you know what doesn’t work for you and can try something new. Always stay positive. It’s vital and you’ll reach your fat loss goals much quicker with a positive attitude.
10. Get a fat burning program. A good program or routine allows you to simply follow the steps outlined for effective and proven fat burning. This takes away a lot of the guess work, and allows you to do things which have been proven to work for others. A good program should have before and after pictures of other individuals who have successfully lost noticeable weight from the routine.