Goods You Need to Carry while Traveling or Traveling
A fun and memorable holiday is backed up with careful preparation, and one of the necessary preparations is the complete and appropriate luggage. If there is a compulsory item left behind, it could be your holiday or traveling event becomes chaotic! Therefore, do not underestimate the importance of packing affairs before a vacation. But the most enjoyable vacation when we can take a walk to the mountains, then stay somewhere in between the forest trees and the river. The scenery is very beautiful and such cool air is only in Beavers Bend Couples Cabins.
For this time we want to help you by giving tips of goods that you need to bring when traveling is definitely useful. Check out the checklist below:
- Passport and Visa (if necessary)
- Air tickets, train tickets, or other transport tickets.
- Proof of hotel reservation / accommodation voucher.
- Wallet with cash and credit card
- Identity card
- Traveling guidebook
Tips: The best solution in maintaining the security of these valuable documents is to put them in the same place. This will make it easier for you to watch and take one of these valuable things when needed. For that, it’s good you bring a sling bag that can contain all the documents. That way, you can carry the bag anywhere and do not have to bother. Make sure also the sling bag you use is strong enough and the design really guarantees your safety.
If you want to be extra safe and careful, you can coat your documents and valuables with additional protector such as passport wallet, card wallet, pouch, and so on.
- Toiletries or body hygiene kits (soap, shampoo, and others).
- Cosmetics and other beauty tools.
- Feminine products.
- A special small face towel.
- Eyeglasses and / or contact lens (as well as cleanser).
Tips: The default items in this category can be broken / broken or open seal and can stain the entire contents of your suitcase / bag. In order not to be damaged or scattered in the bag due to shocks, keep them in the pouch or organizer before put in the bag / suitcase. That way these objects can be more neat plus more easily taken when you need them. For women only, provide a separate pouch or organizer for your makeup and cosmetics.
Clothing and Accessories
- Casual wear for everyday, both superiors and subordinates. Generally you need two pairs for one day.
- Nightwear. Generally sleepwear can be worn at least twice / night.
- Jacket or sweater / scarf to anticipate cold weather.
- A pair of comfortable shoes and / or sandals used for walking.
- Hats and belts.
- Underwear. Tips: Buy underwear disposable so as not to burden your luggage and avoid excessive laundry.
- Accessories as necessary.
- Other clothes as needed and where you go.
Tips: Keep the above items in their respective categories separately in a large enough bag. Want to use a suitcase, backpack, or other bag is your choice. If necessary, insert certain items in the pouch or other carrying tools before put in the bag, such as shoes that can contaminate the contents of your bag if it is not wrapped.
This one is very dependent on your destination, your needs, the obstacles you face often, and other diseases that you are indeed intent on. But, generally, everyone needs to bring this in case:
- Drunk travel drugs like wind oil.
- Vitamins and supplements.
- Practical bandages like plaster and gauze.
Electronic devices / gadgets
- Camera and its equipment (memory card, battery, lens, and others)
- Mobile and charger (plus powerbank if it is necessary and have)
- Laptop / tablet and its equipment as needed
- Plug converter, especially if you travel abroad who have different plug holes.
Tips: Protect your gadgets from water splashing or impact during travel. To protect it, you can install a smartphone casing or laptop case for safer.
- Small padlock
- Books or magazines
- Neck pillow
- Handbags / tools to take extra care or if you need to carry certain items.
- Drinking bottles
- Plastic bags for dirty clothes.
- Agenda or travel journal plus stationery to record your exciting experiences as memories.
- Mp3s, toys, or other entertainment objects to taste.
Tips: Use keychain so your little padlock is not easy to find and not easy to lose. In addition, to keep your bag from being confused with someone else’s bag that happens to be similar, you can put bag charm or tag label in your bag.
The main point of packing is to maximize the space on your trunk while making easy access to daily picks. So make sure you bring the items that are complete, but not excessive. In addition, make sure you also arrange your items neatly in the bag.